How to Take Care of Your Mini English Bulldog | Steps to Make Your Mini English Bulldog Healthy
Buy Your Mini English Bulldog Today!Searching for a Mini English Bulldog to bring home for your family could be a tough task. First things first, you have to know about them and how to take care of them before purchasing one.
Then, find a reliable English bulldog breeder to ensure that the puppy came from a champion bloodline. Most importantly, you are sure that what you are buying is perfectly healthy and free from potential diseases. Otherwise, you will be putting not only your family at risk but also the English bulldog puppy that you will be taking home.
All About Mini English Bulldogs
- First, let’s begin with its history. Bulldogs were actually used to be bred to attack, centuries ago. They were once used for bull baiting during the thirteenth century. The word “bulldog” began in the sixteenth century, and this breed looked really different before than today.
- Many people tried to crossbreed the bulldog with different species, and in the eighteenth century, it was impossible to find a purebred English Bulldog. No matter what kind of past a Bulldog has been to, today, Bulldogs are lovable, loyal and sweet tempered. These companions are no longer bred to fight, but can be another member to your family.
- Through the years, breeders of English bulldogs have worked very hard to remove the scary side of the temperament of a Bulldog – but still keeping it’s ferocious look. The English bulldog seems really intimidating and scary – but the truth is, they are really gentle, affectionate and loyal.
Steps to Make Your Mini English Bulldog HealthyNow that you know about where Bulldogs actually originated from, let me share with you some tips when you bring your new puppy home. We know that aside from a good home and a good environment, your puppy’s health is the most important factor. So bear in mind these important reminders to keep your mini English bulldog healthy:
- It is vital that you maintain your dog’s healthy intake of food and water. Along with that, remember to regularly clean and wash their bowls to avoid consuming spoiled food and bacteria build up that may be hazardous for their health.
- It is crucial that your puppy eats a balanced meal. He needs water, vitamins and minerals. The most important requirement is water, because it makes up sixty percent of a dog’s weight.
- Just like giving your baby formula milk and not grown up solid food, make sure to do the same thing to your puppy. Puppy food is very different from adult dog food. Puppy food is designed for a rapidly growing dog.
- In your puppy’s first year, he will grow very quickly. Then, you can switch him to adult dog food when he reaches about eighty to ninety percent of his adult weight.
- The most important thing that you should bear in mind is that try not to feed your puppy table food scraps. These are too fatty for your puppy’s digestive system. This food may cause your puppy to vomit or have diarrhea. In the long run, it may cause your dog to be obese and acquire other health conditions. It is best to stick with the recommended dog food brand or type.
Find the Best English Bulldog PuppyOkay, now you are more educated on bringing your Bulldog puppy home and also, more equipped with knowledge of the history of bulldogs. Your next move would be to look for breeders of mini English Bulldogs.
Finding a reputable bulldog breeder is not easy, considering that there are a lot of English bulldog breeders or middle man out there that only think of how much they’re going to earn instead of their customer’s satisfaction first. We treat our customers differently! Purchase only from The Bulldog Breeders, where our customer’s satisfaction is our number one priority. Contact us now and take home your pure bred and healthy Mini English Bulldog now!